Consider joining our growing team. We look for dependable people with demonstrated skills in working with people, knowledge, and technique. The additional training and necessary certifications will be provided.
- Field implementation of client programs and procedures
- Facilitating, assisting, and participating in client meetings and discussions
- Maintaining critical base of regulatory compliance documents
- Fostering the development of safety culture throughout rig
- Conducting and facilitating After Action Reviews and assessments
- Researching clients’ areas for improvement and lessons learned
- Providing support during government inspections
- Ability to interact positively with people of varying backgrounds and work levels
- Accuracy with detail
- High proficiency with Windows and entire Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum education: Bachelors/3-5 yrs. degree or 5+ years work experience in Oil & Gas
Education and experience in the oil and gas industry may be an asset but are not required.
Locations:United States (TX, LA), Gulf of Mexico, International.
Please do not call the office telephone number for employment inquiries.