Onward's Compliance Assessments are a great tool that can be utilized in any environment. From drilling rigs to factory floors, workers that see and work in an environment become complacent and overlook the issues and dangers that can potentially harm them. Our teams provide a fresh set of eyes and a natural curiosity that will help your personnel identify potential hazards. These assessments vary in length and scope depending on your operation or facility but the value that they add can be truly life changing.
Compliance-based Assessments (offshore & onshore facilities):
- Coast Guard regulated equipment
- Component corrosion
- Electrical wiring/boxes
- HAZCOM labeling
Health, Safety & Environmental Assessments (offshore & onshore facilities):
- Safe Work Practice reviews and GAP analysis
- Safety culture and human element initiatives
- DROP's programs
- Housekeeping and potential issues of non compliance
- Egress and open hole barricades
- LOTO and More...
Facility Documentation Assessments:
- OSHA/Coast Guard regulated documentation
- Pre-BSEE inspections
- BSEE regulated documentation such as SEMS documents, pressure/level/temperature testing, etc
- Internal and Third Party Audit preparation
Procedural Compliance Assessments are based on observations of actual testing being performed.